Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Love sms



I Lyk Evry1 Bt I Luv 1ly 1
I Lyk 4 Evry1 Bt I Breath 4 1ly 1
I Talk 2 Evry1 Bt I Share Evrything 2 1ly 1
I Smile Wid Evry1 Bt Smile Is 4 1ly 1
I M 4 Evry1 Bt I Belong 2 1ly 1 N Dat 1 Is 1ly U





A candle may melt
and its fire may die,
but the love you have given me
will always stay as a flame in my heart. Amir


Read more:
http://funnyjokesinenglish.blogspot.com/



I hope dat u finally undrstand,
dat I will luv u until d end,
bcoz ur not just my girl,

    u r also my best frnd!...  Amir







A Touching Fight
love sms




Most Romantic Line of love
love sms




As I look back in my life
love sms



you can show love 2 everyone but

u can show anger to only who is close 2 U,
so "anger" is always higher "love"..








Life is very short,
so break silly rules.
Forgive quickly,
Believe slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh loudly &
Never avoid anything that makes you smile..







Life is very short,
so break silly rules.
Forgive quickly,
Believe slowly,
Love truly,
Laugh loudly &
Never avoid anything that makes you smile..







every time ur at my sight ,
u luk a little more bright .
somethime the moon shies ,
and hids somewhere in the sky .
but wat is there to do ?
i can hardly breath when ur in front of me .
not a day go by ,
that i havent thought of u.


Read more:http://funnyjokesinenglish.blogspot.com/
Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment